Blog 2: Why Public Management and Administration?

When I was around 11 years old, was the "penguin revolution" in Chile. I saw the protests on T.V and I was very interesed in the social movement for the education. A few years later, I become in the president of the student in my primary school (Pucón). 


 

In 2011, when I was in the middle school (Villarrica), I was part of the student center too, once again, the social movement for the education was an important historical event. 

I studied geology before public management, but in 2015 I knew the political organizations as such in the Austral University and decided that "the public" and "the social" was my really passions.

                                                                              


I want to transform the world and the country in a better place, and I think that the political system is a way for that, in effect, I chose public administration, I chose social and polítical activism.


I let you a video from a manifestation in Valdivia 2016, when with other students we took the seremi of education to be listened by the government: https://www.facebook.com/427056800780211/videos/662483290570893


Comments

Popular Posts