Where do I come from and where am I going?

They said that I was born in Puente Alto, but my first memories are from Temuco. I was 3 years old or less when I remember me playing soccer in a park or riding a bike near to my home. Also, when I was a kid, I liked the telephones. 


I'm made of a lot of experiences and moments with my family and friends.

                                 I'm 24 years old, maybe, I should be a profesional now, 
                                        but I preferred to follow my vocation,                                                                                                 because the money doesn't will give me hapiness





I lived in Pucón about twelve years,  
then, I went to Valdivia. I was a geology 
student in the Austral University of Chile,  
but it wasn't my vocation. 
Any case, the rocks are good friends. 
 
I'm a map's reader, exploring is still one of my passions.
 
Well, in 2015 I confirmed that I'm a insurgent. I always saw injustice so close that in 2015 I decided that my purpose was to convert the world in a better place, by the way of the popular insurrection.








Now, I'm an intent of activist. 
I hate the facism, 
I like to attack the police and I love the policy. 
Also I like to play guitar when I'm sad,
run when I'm angry 
and write meanwhile the world is burning as a hell.
 

Comments

Popular Posts